Monday, May 14, 2012

Study < Abroad

3 hours of class. Getting easier but still oh so rough.

Walk around Kensington gardens and palace with Kayley, then got some snacks for the center (always starving here!) and then my 3rd white chocolate and strawberry waffle of the trip from Waffle Palace :)

My 14 line recitation from the EASIEST 12 lines in Twelfth Night I could find (such a slacker) which I got 49/50 on :)

Laying in bed for hours listening to my Sense and Sensibility audio books/dozing off. Realizing I am a huge fan of these audiobook things- need to get Tale of Two Cities next!!

Went to Written on the Heart with the program. It was a play about the translation of the King James Bible. Very historical and I would have been totally lost if it wasn't for class today. It was a little rough sitting through after a long day of hanging around the center in yoga pants reading haha! Also, hard to live up to all those musicals we have been seeing.

During the second half I just pulled out my ipod and finished Sense and Sensibility since I have to have that done by tomorrow and finished it a little before the play was done. Score!! So now I am blogging while watching the movie. Multitasking at its best :)

P.S. on the way to the play I walked on Dreary lane. I might need to go back and find the muffin man ;)

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I found yesterday in Layton's backpack??? You guessed it! The kindle! Hope he enjoys Sense and Sensibility!

    ReplyDelete