So Kelsey asks her, "Uh excuse me do you know who Amanda Seyfried is?"
She looks at us with confused expressions.
Kelsey, "Are you her?"
Still no comment and a confused look.
Kelsey, "Well you look JUST LIKE HER. Have you got that before?"
Then in her AMERICAN accent she replied that she hasn't.. you want to know why? BECAUSE IT IS HER. She was super skinny, in a rain jacket with some leggings and an older lady, no makeup on and then got off on the next stop and told us goodbye.
So I was thoroughly convinced it was her and wouldn't give it up. I sat in her seat after she left. It kinda became a joke on our walk like, can't believe we just saw her!
Then we get home and looked her up online and she was spotted 3 DAYS AGO ON WATERLOO. So it was her! I can't believe she took the tube then and then again today but so glad she did because I got to see a celebrity. I know she is just a regular person but its still so cool!
So yeah. Stoked about that experience. Got some Fenton's on the way home and now chilling until dinner. We get to go to a concert in St. Martin's for London Festival Orchestra. Should be exciting! :)
I will come back and add a P.S. at the bottom of this after we go! But I really can't believe tomorrow is our 2nd to last Saturday in London. Scotland and Northern England next week, London for 4 days, Venice for 3 days, then a week and a half in London till I go home! Bittersweet feelings all ready!
P.S.S. here is a scene from the city walk

No comments:
Post a Comment