Jinxed nursery today when I said, "no tears today?" Ten minutes later, everyone was crying and I was holding 2 and a half little kids! haha But Sacrament meeting was great :)
Came home.. avoided studying for the midterm- its like we all made a pack to put in no effort or something? haha Instead, I took a nap. The Centre is freaking hot though. Can't believe how nice it has been. My toms tan lines are still there haha
Then dinner duty! cutting up the garlic bread without eating it was probably the most painful moment in my life. Luckily, we got in some studying getting ready for dinner and cleaning it all up afterwards. Multitasking is my favorite! :)
Then fireside tonight where this old cute guy came to talk to us about the blitz. It was crazy interesting and now I am going to look at London a little differently as I go out and about exploring its wonders. Also, didn't realize all the connections I could make with the twin towers and 9/11. It is weird to think that one day I could be him talking about being a little girl during those terrorist attacks. Wowsy.
Then more study avoidance. I also like how this is now public to the world how much slaking I am doing. But hey, its my journal and its the truth. Plus that last paper I put like no effort in? Everyone did bad on it but somehow I still pulled out a B+. So we will see how this test goes tomorrow. Luckily I am on dish duty tomorrow as well so have to get up early to set up for breakfast and then have some study time.
Well that was short but I guess wasting the Sabbath away is so exhausting ;) haha
P.S. Venice Countdown: 3 Days
No comments:
Post a Comment