Saturday, May 12, 2012

R&R: Rest and Recoup

After Paris adventures, I was so drained!! With nothing on the schedule today it was my personal R&R day. However, I DO live in London and just like I don't want a go a day without blogging, I don't want to go a day doing nothing. Also, like 4 people wrote that on my bunk bed to do something everyday. So today I did do something, but not too much so let's keep this short and sweet!! (And sorry Mom, no pictures, my camera was also having a recoup day and was charging- it was busy too in Paris!)

--> Woke up at 10:30. It was fabulous.
--> Laid in bed another hour. This was also fantastic. I started editing the video clips from Paris for our music video
--> Went to Hyde Park with Kate and finished editing the video, looking at the swans, relaxing, and reading Sense and Sensibility (which I am now officially half way done with and have until Tuesday to finish...)
--> Went back to the Centre and showed people the video. Tender moments and memories of Paris aka the last 2 days but it already seems to be reflection time
--> Got my eyebrows waxed. It was only a little more expensive then tweezers ok and I don't want caterpillars on my face for my upcoming birthday. Also saw the fish pedicures there where people apparently let FISH eat off the dead skin on their FEET. I can't even comprehend how ticklish and scary that sounds!
--> Got my international phone finally working! Turns out the first guy put my minutes on another phone number. After lots of phone calls, I finally got my real phone number with the minutes I bought. Whew.
--> Called home with my phone to tell my fam to get on Skype.
--> Talked to the sibs and my Dad on there! So good talking to them.
--> Amy (my neighbor from last year) then messaged me on Facebook and called me on there so I could experience my first Facebook video chat experience which was entertaining with the slow internet and delayed responses hearing about her love life.
--> Went to Burger King for good internet. Feel bad going there all the time and just using them so bought something... to just find out their internet wasn't working. So went to McDonald's next door and logged on theres as Mrs K Rush. Love fake identities!!
--> Need to go home to plan my 5 minute Nursery lesson, or just wing it!! Come on, they are like 3 years old!! And so fun and cute :)

SO the highlight of the day is this video! Please watch it and enjoy my love for Paris, these people, and the music of Moulin Rogue!! :)

1 comment: