Tuesday, May 15, 2012

From Monet to Matilda!

3 hours of class- again! haha But after that we went to this delicious place to eat... SHERLOCK HOLMES. It was all fancy inside and we were the only ones that were upstairs to eat in this pub. So the waitress was bored and was talking to us about London and all and it was awesome! I ordered this great British burger with bacon, egg and cheese and am still full! Shocking I know!!





Then we went to the National Gallery because we had a site assignment there. We got to see Trafalgar Square again (which I still want to go back to one day when I look cuter for some pictures). With the site assignment, we had like the big 20 to see and my favorites are definitely the Monet Waterlily Pond which we have in our powdered bathroom back home and this other Monet one of Westminster! We couldn't take photos in there so I will just post a pic on here for you to see anyways.








Also, the birthday countdown is getting there! 5 more days! I got a package from Grandma C.C. today which made me so very happy! She is always spot on with those kind of things. I am also so proud of myself because I am waiting to open it until my birthday.... if I can make it. I keep telling myself I need to wait so I have something to do this Sunday for motivation :)

Tonight is also the much talked up, and original cast I believe, musical Matilda!!

Ok, now adding to this post... I just got back from Matilda though and it was so great! Total entertainment but so funny and cute! Plus, the kids were sooo talented. LOVED IT. My favorite song had to be this When I Grow Up. Although the music was not its strength, this one is pretty great. You must admit, plus they sang this on swings!! :)



Oh and off to Bath tomorrow!! I think I am going to try some of the actual Bath water there (like the mineral water, not bath "bath" water haha). Stay tuned for that adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment