Sunday, January 29, 2012

We are Funny


So a few weeks back, Alyssa and I stole Cragun's brownies. Well, he offered them to us but when we came to get them, he wasn't there so took them as a joke. We felt bad because it ended up being that he was gone at the temple and then invited everyone back to his place for brownies.... So anyways, we ended up owing him a meal. So after our ward's Chinese New Year party he came up for my leftovers of my meal. It was Carolina country chicken with brown rice and cucumbers. 

He then logged into Alyssa's computer to help her stalk her victim for assassin and this stupid boy left his Facebook LOGGED IN! Money. So I helped Alyssa give him the best hack status ever after changing his relationship status to "separated." His genius status I thought was funny, but obvious enough that it wasn't him was, "Rough separation...feeling pretty down...tougher than I thought it would be. Gonna go sit on the toliet and ponder for a bit... maybe bring my scriptures??"

Pure. Genius.


2 comments:

  1. Oh you girls better be on the lookout! Cragun is going to get you big time!
    Crazy, funny girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your father? Sometimes you really are funny - but not so much when you laugh at yourself louder than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete