So I also have a way awesome Dad who's birthday is also in January. So here we go Dad for your 44th birthday you get 44 reasons why I think you are so great! :)
1. He is a family man
2. His laugh is crazy (makes me feel like mine is normal)
3. He always took me to sports games growing up and bought me hot dogs :)
4. He is way smart
5. He can handle so much at one time
6. He is up for going on crazy snowboard runs with me!
7. Lets us order sodas when we are on vacation or for special occasions
8. He genuinely seems to listen when I talk about school
9. He gives great advice
10. He is a goof
11. He has a good sense of humor
12. Deep down, he knows I am hilarious too
13. Deep down he also knows he is a huge BYU fan
14. He accepts all the BYU gear he receives
15. His volvo has my BYU Dad bumper sticker on it (right??)
16. At one point in his life, he actually listened to country music
17. He taught me how to ski
18. He taught me how to wakeboard
19. He taught me how to shoot a BB gun
20. He still calls me all the time to make sure I am doing ok
21. He is always there to give me blessings
22. He still loves me despite the gray hair I gave him
23. He likes chick flicks
24. He likes musical
25. He takes us to musicals
26. He is a hard worker
27. He provides for our family
28. He is caring
29. He makes jokes in sacrament meeting for me
30. He is very driven
31. He is very goal oriented
32. His work hard play hard mentality
33. We shared a lot of good memories in Rwanda
34. I'm sure in the near future he will want to go back to Rwanda....? :)
35. I find the fact that he can't stay awake for a whole movie hilarious
36. His "you girls are knock outs" pep talks
37. How he always feels bad after lectures and comes to our rooms to apologize
38. He is great at BBQ-ing
39. He is super social
40. He always is down for hosting stuff for family friends or even me and my friends
41. He loves pork ribs as much as I do
42. He is a great bishop
43. He is a great doctor
44. He is a great dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
LOVE YOU AND HOPE IT WAS SO GREAT! WISH I COULD BE THERE TO CELEBRATE IT WITH YOU AND THE FAM!

So Sweet. Your dad is pretty awesome. Happy Burfday Scott!
ReplyDeleteKennedy- that was very sweet. I felt my allergies acting up a little while reading . I love you !
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful tribute to your wonderful dad and my wonderful son-in-law!
ReplyDeleteAS I read all of the reasons you love your dad, I see so many of his qualities in you!
You just rock Kennedy! Your posts were seriously are favorite gifts! Not many kids can come up with over 40 reasons they love their parents. Thanks for taking the time to post these!
ReplyDelete