Alyssa and I were looking quite hot for our ward's Christmas Sweater Party! I really do love my ward. Finally starting to recognize people on campus and getting everyone's names down (it's about time). I love the support systems at BYU like our ward's and FHE groups and I guess home teachers too haha.
The highlight of the night was when one of our FHE bro's, i mean, Santa came to visit.
There also was a sweater competition. I totally should have got first but got second because the winner just stuck out his tummy. I could have stuck out my stomach too but I don't think people want to see that. But I will settle for #2, this time.
After Grandma hooked me and Alyssa up with our sweater we couldn't get enough. We also managed to wear them in our annual holiday Christmas tradition of caroling at the nursing home. I also even hosted an ugly sweater party for all my friends back home. Pretty much I spent a majority of my holiday season in this sweater! haha


No comments:
Post a Comment