After being on time every week though today is the first time we were late. Luckily we made it right after the opening prayer but the two lines we have to catch we had to wait on longer than usual. Plus the central line was down... stupid repairs on the weekends!
So then the musical number. You know that hymn we picked out and sang through twice 15 minutes before church? Yeah that one. We sand I Believe In Christ but it seems to have gone pretty well. I was freaking out though even though there were 5 of us singing because I don't sing. Its like when someone asks me if I sing alto or soprano... I say I dance kind of thing! But I found out I can carry a tune, so thats exciting.
The rest of Sacrament meeting starting going downhill. Not the spirit, or the speakers, but my freaking uterus. The cramps just got worse and worse and I was trying to wait it out until my full dose of IB Prufen kicked in but it was already 2 hours since I took the meds and it wasn't helping. So after an hour of toughing it out in nursey the chills got worse and I was feeling really nausea like I might even through up so I told Molly I was going to go back home. Before I left though, Shana got me another cute card but this time a thank you one instead of a Happy Birthday.
It was probably a good thing I went to the centre though because it took another 2 hours for it to feel better. I even got a nap in. It was really sad to miss out on the full last day though. I was so sad walking to the tube by myself, early, and hurting. Plus I missed out on more blessings (like after church when the cute missionaries talk to us).
After our yummy brazilian dinner tonight, complete with dessert (brownie and icecream- yum. Had to be my second favorite dinner here besides ribs), we had our talent show. Oh, after that quick 2 snaps and done group photo.
P.S. for my talent there was no way I was dancing so I showed the music video I made in Paris. Even though half the groups already seen it they were still excited to see it so that turned out good :)
Then PTTA (paige thomspon t.a.) held an awesome review for a bunch of us after as we cram for the test. I know the dates... I think... and thats like a good chunk of the test then I am kinda sorta winging the essays and hoping to get at least that 80 I need to keep an A. Oh the life of a study abroad student.
Well its ten minutes until midnight, and honestly I think I need to take a break (from doing what? listening to a review and doing nothing? yes, I need a break. Maybe I will get up early tomorrow haha)
Until then!


No comments:
Post a Comment