The closing song was way interesting though. We sang the hymn "God Save the King" but switched it with Queen and stood up haha I guess since we sing America the Beautiful sometimes in church back in the states that this was appropriate haha!
Nursery was great too! Only a few criers... Kalissa just needs to learn how to share :) Daniel came in today for the first time and he was being quite the dancer to the ABCs and Georgie... her British accent and what she says makes the cutest combination ever. I got a picture of these cuties during snack!
After church we headed to the Thames to try to watch all the boats for the Jubilee. It was packed. It took us an hour to just cross the waterloo bridge!! After that we were so done. Plus it was cold and windy.
We then came back to the centre, broke our fasts, and ate our little packed lunches in front of the television with flags all hung up. Still festive, yet warmer, and we can actually see the boats and the Queen!
I then went upstairs, to crash a little bit and lay down. Little did I know that turned into a 3 hour nap! It was much needed. Venice WORE. ME. OUT. But I loved every minute of it! So now its 11 and I am not even tired... ops! Well that is good because now I can be all excited about scoring Harry Potter studio tour tickets for the last day here!
It is crazy trying to prioritize what all I want to go do and even see again here before I leave. It really has just flown by despite how packed and long our days seem to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment