Today was the first day that literally flew by. Mostly because I got to sleep in. But we went to the singles ward here and it was really good! Then I got to Skype my dad after church and had dinner. After dinner, we had a fireside from this hilarious British bishop talking about the differences in culture and he was so funny and very helpful. Then he passed out our ward assignments. We all get to go and serve in family wards in London and really get to see local Brits! I will be serving in the Peckham ward and can not wait to find out what my calling is next week :)
Then I went off to Burger King where I can video Skype but turns out my computer was dead. So I spent way too long in the gross, sketchy and small Burger King bathroom with my laptop charging it in the only plug I could find. So hopefully someone gets on soon!!!
Tomorrow I go up to Stratford which will be way fun and I get to see 12th Night. Then the rest of the week is full of Broadways :) can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment