Sunday, February 5, 2012

All that Jazz

Here we have another Jazz game and yet, another trax story! So Grandma had an extra ticket so my friend Bri came with. We had our backpacks all packed for a quick and fun overnighter in Salt Lake. It was all good until two sketchy guys got on our last trax connection. The sketchier one asked her name, then mine. I said Brittany with a little laugh.
This continues to figuring out they go to U of U and that we came up from BYU. They talked about the Jazz and then the other one asks what are names were again. Bri said Bri then I said Kennedy... uh I mean... Brtittany.  Most awkward moment of my life. He then replied with its cool, its cool, doing the whole Las Vegas things with strangers. I was like oh yeah of course! Despite the fact he just made clear they were strangers, the other sketchier looking one asked if we wanted to hang out sometime. NOOOOOO. It was so scary. I hate public transport and obviously suck at giving out fake names.


The game was great though! So so so intense. It was against the Clippers so we got to see Blake Griffin dunk in action. I also got food again (pizza this time and then half time fro-yo- so spoiled!). The last minute was so intense and the winner kept switching, the players kept fouling and it was exhausting just watching. Close game but Jazz ended up losing.



After we went back to grandmas were I could make frozen hot chocolate (best thing ever!). Recipe is so easy to! You just blend 2 cups of crushed ice, 1/2 cup of hot coco and 6 oz of milk. YUMMY GOODNESS.

 Then caught the trax early the next morning back to Provo to make it back for classes. Luckily this time, there were no scary guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment