So a recent endeavor of mine has being one of the main volunteers on my friends (and FOL leader) Jessica and my new friend Brandon's campaign for BYUSA President and Vice President. BYU has a lot of specific rules for the campaign like a soft campaign and hard campaign week. Soft campaign week is like a social media week, full of Facebook posts and Twitter tweets and even spreading some videos.
I was not in the first video but no fear, I will be famous one day because I am in the second one. This was based off of a direct TV commercial about all the bad things that will happen if you don't vote for Brandon and Jessica, and next thing you know you will be the best man at the wedding of your best friend and your dream girl. So we posed a fact party and wedding (I was the maid of honor) for a bride and groom that were not even dating. We had bouquets, matching color ties and shirts and the "bride" even had a dress from her cousin. We then posed and pretended to be taking wedding pictures in front of the Provo Temple!!! So dang funny.
This whole campaign has been awesome though and a great way to meet new friends, upper clansmen friends. The dorms have been a great experience and all but I am really looking forward to getting out and off campus.
So I will come back and edit this post later on with the election results and the video and maybe pictures I am in! Should be really funny! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXuZnRefqhk&sns=fb

Did I ever tell you I am in a church video? haha!
ReplyDeleteyou are in a viedio WOW that is lejit
ReplyDelete