I did make it up to Draper for my hair appt way back when though and then this last week I went up for Gavin's big premiere showing of Breaking Dawn. So sad this Saga is over that I find hilarious and attractive (thats for you Taylor Lautner). I think I laughed harder than anyone else in the theater over how dumb some parts were, but I don't understand the story line and I just like Taylor Lautner's face and body so I'm ok with that!
I saw this video on Facebook though and just wanted to give a shout out for all the good in humanity! After the election, first one I voted in, where Obama won, marijuana was legalized (recreational!) and gay marriage was legalized I was having alot of doubts about our nation and humanity. Call it dramatic but I thought the world was gonna end. So here is a little link of security cameras catching good acts of people. I love it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151313894748529
I also got my airfare for winter break and it looks like I get to spend almost an entire month home which I am excited about but I still want to get all festive here in Provo for the 2 weeks I am here post Thanksgiving, pre flight home.
My Black Friday shopping list includes one item: a christmas tree. I feel like the Condo is homey enough it needs one, and not a baby 4 footer, I mean the whole shabang... which is a good investment for my future family right? Oh no, this is what pinterest does to me. My whole christmas list is boring adult things now for my future home or future family. What is wrong with me.
BUT hey hey hey! Stay tuned for a great music video my FHE group is making for our ward film fest. Our group has chick flick so I mixed some T Swizzle songs together to tell a very dramatic relationship story. We have been busy filiming and I am officially the director haha but we have a film major filming the whole thing so it is going to look so good! I am excited.


No comments:
Post a Comment