So pulled out my camera yesterday to document my life. Realized I should stop only taking pictures of the fun things I do but of the things I actually do. NOw this is more of my life... at least right now. Writing out and writing out and more rewriting out glycolysis, the Citric Acid cycle, the intermediate steps and the electron transport chain, with all their cofactors, names, structures, and enzymes. My brain aches.
So as the saying goes I grew up listening to, "Work Hard, Play Hard" that is exactly what I did yesterday night/this morning. After studying so hard for this big chem test and starting to study for my big Anatomy Lab final I needed a little more play hard. Luckily the Hunger Games midnight premiere (well 12:20 same deal). I loved reading these books last summer and was so excited to see the movie! I went with a bunch of my favorite girls here on campus: Karina, Brittney, Bri and then I met Brittney's roomate who also went and is on the BYU gymnastic's team too!
Before going in though, we needed some help to pull off this stunt and were not going to go broke because of it either! Hello gas stations and big purses!
Then the movie! SO SO SO SO good. They changed how she got the mockingjay pin but it made sense why, had to save time! It really did follow the book though and you could tell they had a nice budget to make it happen. Since I actually read these books (I know, me reading right?!) I was really excited to get into this whole new craze, the type of craze I missed out on with twilight. Sooo.. I was really pushy into making sure I made a Team Peeta t-shirt (although I like Gale, it is obvious she must end up with Peeta, duh!) So here is my last minute shirt (yay busy school week) made out of Karina's kind roomate Jasmine's artist tape which I then ironed on :)
Then the rest of the group meet up with us and you can see a few more familiar faces. But seriously, what a blast. I was out until 4:30 a.m. so I think that makes up for all my working hard :)
So now my friday night consists of more working hard (oh and getting hit on at the creamery as a wyoming girl because of my boots?! no... its kentucky or tennessee thankyou). So my goal is to take that tomorrow then got to buckle down with anatomy lab... final is tuesday!! scary! So as Effie and the Capitol would put it... "May the odds be in my favor!"


No comments:
Post a Comment