So it was the first Saturday of the month which means, once again we will treat ourselves out to a date! We went up to the Riverwood shops this weekend for our GNO/to celebrate Felicity's upcoming birthday. We surprised her and got reservations at this yummy sushi place. The Happy Sumo :)
We are probably the cutest room mates ever... just saying. We also both love our diet cokes :)Cheers!
So i order the yakisoba noodles with shrimp :) I maybe should have got sushi since it was a sushi restaurant but I though I would get more bang for my buck with this yummy dish.
I was flying through my drinks and got slightly impatient when I had to wait for a refill. I never actually did this but this one the closest attempt to take a picture pretending to ask for a refill without completely laughing.
P.S. You like my new shirt? Free. See service does bring blessings/cute shirts. Yeah boy scout pow wow volunteer!
The shops were so cute though! With the lights and everything, I feel in love with this. Also side note, I want a spring/summer wedding so making a winter or early spring proposal soooo if my future hubby wasn't very creative (which i am hoping he is creative) this would do :)
There are also little fires and heating lamps everywhere. Love that and hate being cold! P.S. notice the victoria's secret bags... Rebekah finally leanred that PINK was a V.S. line and her and Lys got really cheap and cute laptop cases (since thats what everyone gets there right?!) I also made a small purchase to keep the skin cancer away and my skin with a little color. ALyssa and I both bought some BeachSexy spray and like to spray tan ourselves before the occasion and walk around saying to ourselves and each other how beach sexy we look.
After the shops we went to the Malt Shoppe back by campus. I remember getting one of these with Grandma and my Mom after cougarette auditions and they were so good. I was having a hard time picking what to get but decided on a mix in malt with brownies and oreo. The five of us also got hit on by a huge group of guys that was way awkward. They were like falling off their chairs to just look at us. My backside was towards them so the two times I turned around, I made awkward eye contact with the unattractive "purple shirt" guy. One of them actually got the nerve to come and talk to us so props to him. He told us he had 4 other friends and if we aren't doing anything after.. let him know. Then they left. haha
So another successful 2nd monthly GNO I would say. :)


I like the post that I'm in! It makes me feel special! This was an awesome night! :)
ReplyDelete