Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Summer Days Drifting Away..."

So besides our big trip South I would say Summer was pretty low key, but it didn't seem like it! Here are what consumed the rest of my time. Short and Quick.

Our Family Music Video: Second year of doing this for our 4th of July festivities at the Lindhorst's.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3T6MoDrNnw

Thunderbird Dance Camp: I called my first drill down, and choreographed a Superhero character routine (think I am tired of this I Need A Hero thing enough? haha)

Cheer Camp: Two sessions again, both with really good turn out. Best. Summer. Job. Ever. Crazy to think I have done this for 7 years now. Oh how my little business has grown :')




Sunriver: A great tradition! We did a little less pool, games and biking this year and a lot more of tv because the OLYMPICS. Yay yay yay I love London.

Oh, this little thing called an IRON MAN: Oh wait, sorry to let you down but I did a LAZY iron man. Which is where you bike 112 miles, swim 2.4 and run a marathon all on your own time and you can break it up however you want. A typical lazy marathon is done in a month but I was a superstar and did it in two weeks. Well at least I thought I was a superstar until I remembered people do this all one time. Back to back. I really don't think that is humanly possible cuz this thing kicked my butt, was soooo time consuming but totally worth it. Maybe one week next summer? ;)



Salt Lake: The usual two weeker in August right? Think not. Let's try my burb (yes I get to take it to school this year, family sticker free) breaking down in the middle of nowhere and gettting towed into the closest city and spending a night of adventure in Ontario. Well that is called making a memory :) Once we got to Utah it was the usual though, pool, relax and family with a little thing called two seasons of Pretty Little Liars fit in their.


So while I feel like I had no summer because it all flew by so fast it really was a good one. Looking forward to starting another year at BYU and will keep you informed on all the reasons "Y" I love it so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment