So I drove back my Grandma C.C.'s car after coming back from Will's baptism and had to get it back up to her in Salt Lake and conveniently some of our friends and FHE bros were seeing a play at their old high school and invited me and Alyssa. This was the first of our trax mishaps. Luckily we got there fine, late, but fine. So Sam's little sister had to come pick us up at the front runner station. However we made a new friend, this huge man on a poster right in front of our seat. So we start goofing off posing with him, despite all the scary people we had encountered on the transfer (following us!). Then behind my head we discovered a birth and death date and a name of our new friend and felt like horrible people.
The play was Fiddler on the Roof and it was so good! I thought Union was big but its got nothing on Davis High School- it was huge! So then on the way home, Sam drops us of at the front runner station and then we see that the next line we can catch will make us late for our transfer in Salt Lake to get to Midvale for the night. So we called Sam again, stuck in Kaysville and he took us down to Salt Lake to catch the connection trax at temple square. What a nice guy. We made him my famous Grandma Norma turtles though so that makes us even. :)
The funny part is this whole time I am texting my dad about my life and death situations and how I am a burden on everyones life, etc. in a format similar to "if i had a car...." and no reply. Not even when we were stuck with just us and this homeless guy asking us for drug money. Sketchy night and sketchy people, even in Utah. However, the play was great and so are the laughs looking back at it!
Also, we wrapped up our all-sports-pass football season well. I have gone to all the games besides the one the night we caught the play in Kaysville. I have rotated seats so most the time we end up in the nosebleeds but for the last home game we got FRONT ROW BABY! So freezing but it was awesome!
Also, we got free bowling at a local bowling alley fat cats for winning the football game and bringing our tickets. So we got a group together and went bowling. I hate then when I bowl, play volley ball, or actually any sports for that matter (besides dance and soccer) that sometimes I am really good and other times I am horrible. Not very consistent. Sometimes in bowling I get in the 120s or my highest was a hundred and thirty something but then other times, not even close to breaking a hundred. This night was not one of my bests but it was fun and Joe gave us awesome names! Mine was K-Rush.
Then we got the music bumping! Dance Party! This where I have a blast. At the end of the fall sports dance I was like getting in the center showing people the real "jerk" and explaining they were all "rejecting" instead and felt pretty gangster, not going to lie. However i still feel uncomfortable just breaking it out freestyle, I choreograph things for a reason haha. Yet my neighbor Andrea is also a dancer so we just started going crazy! We even ran inside got on sweats and hoodies, but on my high top nike's and started krumping! Yay for blonde mormon white girls breaking it down haha!
BYU has just been getting more and more fun. The longer I am here, the less I want to make sure I get 8+ hours of sleep and only study because I am getting to know more people and loving my ward and new friends more and more each day. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment